do not afraid to walk this world alone ♥ - Nadya Alias

Saturday, 3 December 2011

Is this the reality that you guys wanted ?



I'm a cocky,
Yes I'm and I admit it.
As usually, I will feel awkward with someone that i dont know.
So exactly I will be cocky with that person.
I hate when you force me to be friendly with a stranger.
It's dont mean that I'm a arrogant type.
I just dont like it.
This is the reality.

I'm a stingy,
Yes I'm and I admit it.
I hate to share my things with my family even friends.
Unless my Real Bestfriend.I love to share my things with her
although it just a picture or a video.
I still dont want to share with others.
You want it, Go find yourself.
This is the reality.

I'm a good actor.
Yes I'm and I admit it.
I always fake my smile infront of people.
I also good at pretend that I'm in a good mood.
But the fact is, I hate it.
I just want people around me happy.
This is the reality.

I'm a sellfish.
Yes I'm and I admit it.
Sometime I just think of myself.
I always ignore people around me.
I dont listen to their advice and suggestion.
I just walk in my way.
And I dont even care about it.
This is the reality.

I'm a stupid girl.
Yes I'm and I admit it.
I know that my ability to make this entry so low.
I know my English is worse.
But Sorry, I dont care.
This is the reality.

Sincerely, Dibidibidis My Name Is Minho.


No comments:

Post a Comment